Monday, March 29, 2010

Will shampooing your hair daily aid hair loss?

Hmm. That's not something I have heard before, but I don't have any evidence to back it up either.





I know that some magazines suggest not shampooing hair every day, but I've read in a least a couple that thin hair is an exception because it tends to get dirtier quicker. My family has rather thin hair, and I know that I generally have to shampoo every day because I get such a build up. Most of my family does too. But my dad, who is 46 now, still has all of his hair despite this (you can tell that it is beginning to thin on top, but he hasn't lost any of it). So I highly doubt that this is the case.





I think the main reason for not shampooing if you have thicker hair is because if you shampoo too often then you drain your hair of it's necessary oils. In order to deal with that then, your hair makes even more oil. I suppose it might make your hair less manageable as well (if it's drained of things it needs, it's probably not going to be so awesome), but that doesn't mean it will fall out.





I hope that might help a little bit.Will shampooing your hair daily aid hair loss?
yes it may cause hair lose or hair dryness allah give natural proteins that should not be wash daily with shampoo asalamu aleikum brothers may god be with you

Report Abuse


Will shampooing your hair daily aid hair loss?
Do you want to lose more hair or stop losing hair? The question wasn't very clear on that...





That aside, I have never heard of normal, daily shampooing being a cause of hair loss or a prevention of hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment