Monday, March 29, 2010

I have slit-ends and got trimming done 21 days past.i shampoo my hair once in a week due hair loss.please tell

I don't know how old you are, but if you're losing your hair and you're young, it seems to me you ought to consult a doctor.I have slit-ends and got trimming done 21 days past.i shampoo my hair once in a week due hair loss.please tell
Split ends are normal. Get regular trims to prevent the splits from going too far up the hair shaft, don't brush your hair when it's wet, don't use too many heat appliances (straighteners, curling irons, too-hot hair dryers) and use a good moisturizer, concentrating on the ends. Also, try taking a good multi-vitamin, that might help strengthen your hair.I have slit-ends and got trimming done 21 days past.i shampoo my hair once in a week due hair loss.please tell
Try Hair loss remedies at http://www.hairthinning.org/
well every day you loose 200 hair it's normal but new one's come back to replace old one's.don't worry.


split end's is due to lack of proper hair care,dry end's and bad weather.


oile your hair tip's and always keep a syser's to hand when ever you see a split end cut it off at the tip yourself.


good luck.
Start oiling ur hair twice a week.....if u have curly hair (lik me) then u should use almond or olive oil or mix them both in 2:3 ratio.





if u have straight hair u can use coconut oil.





use shampoo which controls hair loss and start using conditioners if u dont.





Pantene hair loss conditioner is really good. dont get ur hair cut every month or soo. trust me i had the same prob but after a month my hair became like wow.





U can also put 3 bttered eggs in ur hair just before wash for 45 min.





and after sum tim u can straighten or curl ur hair or anything...it wont be a bother anymore.....goodluck.
Oil massage is good for the hair more over use a mild shampoo. Don't comb wet hair.
I would suggest you getting a shampoo for hair loss. Not sure which country you;re at, but once a week seems long in this hot climate.
U MUST ASK THE PERSON WHO HAD CUT UR HAIR AS HE/SHE WILL GIVE U A BETTER ANSWER FOR THIS
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment