Friday, March 26, 2010

Best shampoo for bain prevention or hair loss?

I was really surprised that I got the most compliments and thought that my hair was most managable, what there is left, when I used coal tar shampoo, I have no Idea why in the world I tried it in the first place anyway. But I swear I get compliments,compliments. Perhaps its pitty because it smells like I smoke or I'm loosing my hair, but I don't think so. Nioxin has a dry clean feeling and I think it produces a different kind of clean. And hey the new dove shampoo that came is really light and doesn't feel so greasy. I hope it will let some more hair growwww. Good luck.Best shampoo for bain prevention or hair loss?
Use one and try one.Don't use many and don't make your hair bad.Try the shampoo 'Pert'.It may be good for you.Best shampoo for bain prevention or hair loss?
rogaine they say helps!!
head and shoulders.
Wash %26amp; Glue - I thank you
try disinfectants

No comments:

Post a Comment