Friday, March 26, 2010

I have hair loss problem...what shampoo will u sugest me..my hair dry without shine..i want my hair strainght.

to be honest...everything will make ur hair fall out ..the only product that doesn't i sbaby shampoo..try the 1 that has detangler in it...it worked for me.I have hair loss problem...what shampoo will u sugest me..my hair dry without shine..i want my hair strainght.
I have hair loss also and I am afraid to tell you it is not your shampoo. It is caused by stress. If you have stress in your life, enough to cause hair loss. You need an outlet for that stress and may need Psychiatric help.I have hair loss problem...what shampoo will u sugest me..my hair dry without shine..i want my hair strainght.
I suggest you use Dove Shampoo and conditioner. Dove is great... xD


It makes your hair really soft but you hafta leave the conditioner on for like 2 minutes. And it's easier to comb too. And by the way, your question is in the ';Diet %26amp; Fitness '; catigory when it should be in the Hair catagory. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment