Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A good shampoo for severe hair loss please. I have bad hair loss.?

Has anyone tried Hamalava herbal shampoo? do herbal shampoo stop hair loss? what do you suggest i do to stop hair loss if you know anything. TnxA good shampoo for severe hair loss please. I have bad hair loss.?
Essential oil scalp massage treatments are very effective. They helped me regrow my hair after severe shedding. It is also important to discover the underlying issue of your hair loss so you can treat the cause. The links below may be helpful.A good shampoo for severe hair loss please. I have bad hair loss.?
I changed what I was eating ~ avoiding soy products and chemicals in my food (artificial flavors, artificial colors, preservatives). I also use Aubrey Organics shampoo, but for dry hair not hair loss b/c mine is dry.





I suggest looking at everything that goes into your system and eliminate all the chemicals and soy. It worked for me.
Shampoo wont make any difference but you should regularly apply oil and massage. Apply a paste of hot olive oil and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.This when done at least once a week will arrest hair fall. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
you can find much tips on that in this blog about hair loss http://forgethairloss.blogspot.com/
try these tips here http://forgethairloss.blogspot.com/
semen
Hair loss is a dreadful experience that both men and women may face at one point in their lives. If you feel that your hair loss is bad, you have to look into the cause of your hair loss problem.





Only in understanding the cause of your hair loss problem can you find the solution. There are shampoos that may reverse hair loss but you have to seek the help of a hair care professional before you use them.





You will be spending money in solutions that may not solve the root of the problem if you do not see your hair care professional first.
yea organic shampoos are healthier for your scalp. n no herbal shampoos r not gunna stop hair loss. try using natural organic shampoos. n alternating them twice as u use them. first wash with selected shampoo under warm water. then repeat under cold water.should help a lil.But there are pills out there that actually helped me a lil. maybe not grow a lot back for me, but pretty much stopped the hair loss for sure. theres a bunch of products out there But if you go with the pills which are basically minerals n good stuff. It might take awhile to see results. Typically I hear 2-6 months Everybody is different though. I 've tried HVT hair loss pills and got lots of peach fuzz hair. Still hair but not much dark. I used provillus for a few months. N it felt like it stopped it from gettin worse, but thats it The next 1 i'm trying is gunna b Follinex. 25 bucks with shipping. Or if u want try Formula 22 Same price. Hopefully some of this helps. I know what it's like. Im 25 n wanna stop it before It gets bad n theres no return. haha.


Anymore questions. lumberjak1984@yahoo.com
nioxin
鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲





My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.





Hope it helps ! =)





鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲

No comments:

Post a Comment