Monday, March 29, 2010

I want to know some good shampoos for hair loss?

I was using lifebouy soap that time I had very thick hairs. From 2 years I'm using shampoo because I use oil and oil can't be removed from soap.Almost I used all the shampoos, hairs are falling like anything.Now I'm using Himalayas shampoo which is very heat to my hairs. I observed from so many days that when I apply that shampoo my head starts burning and i got boils on my head.Compare to other shampoos Meera shampoo is good but my hair becomes very dry. Please suggests me some good shampoo for hair loss and for dry hair .I want to know some good shampoos for hair loss?
first of all stop changing shampoos like that.stick on to 1 shampoo that u think suits u best.and i think garnier fortifying shampoo for dry n damaged hair is best. use oil repair conditioner along with that.i hv been using these since 2 months n i found a lot of difference in my hair.its so smooth n silky nw.even u'll get best results !!
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment