Friday, March 26, 2010

I use Herbal Essence Breaks Over shampoo and Ive noticed a lot of hair loss. Is this happening to anyone else?

i had the same thing happen when i used herbal essence (and so did a couple of my friends). one of my friends said it was due to the harsh herbal extracts--just because they're ';natural'; doesn't mean their good for your hair. (same with garnier fructese (spelling???)).





it's disappointing though, because that shampoo smells so good.I use Herbal Essence Breaks Over shampoo and Ive noticed a lot of hair loss. Is this happening to anyone else?
It could just be the time of year-I know certain times of the year I ';shed'; or if my hair hasn't been cut in a while and it needs it.





But some shampoos have an ingredient in there that actually causes hair loss-I don't know it off hand but my mom told me about it!I use Herbal Essence Breaks Over shampoo and Ive noticed a lot of hair loss. Is this happening to anyone else?
Linz, your problem may be corrected by proper intake of vitamins and minerals. Hope over to this site on how it is done:





http://www.hairlossmentor.com
shedding time maybe/. allergic reaction/ stress in your life? any chemical services recently?
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment